Signs of Hearing Loss
Like any other health problem, hearing loss can be treated successfully (and sometimes prevented) if detected early. Unfortunately, the early signs may not always be obvious to the sufferer.
Some of the signs of hearing loss include:
– difficulty understanding conversation, mainly in group situations or with background noise
– asking people to repeat what they have said often or misunderstanding what they have said
– TV/radio volume being too loud for others
– thinking that others mumbles
– needing to concentrate to understand conversations
If you have any of the listed symptoms, you may have a hearing loss. Early detection and treatment often leads to better results in the longer term.