Who are we?
Medical Audiology Services was established in 1987 by ENT Specialists to provide a high quality, independent and ethical audiology service that has since provided hearing health care to thousands of Western Australians.
We work closely with medical specialists and general practitioners. Our University-trained audiologists offer complete diagnostic, audiological services for adults and children supported by our dedicated administrative staff. They pride themselves on their academic contributions to the audiology profession.
Our small and friendly business provides the best quality care for your hearing heath needs.
Our mission is to provide you, our client with superior comprehensive, ethical audiological services. We want our clients to refer us to their family and friends and our specialist surgeons and physicians to only want to work with us. We achieve this by:
- Striving to be the best in the industry
- Having highly skilled specialist audiologists
- Maintaining access to cutting edge technology
- Providing exceptional client-centred care
- Accurate, reliable diagnostic care
- State-of-the-art hearing technology
- Compassion, inclusion and a holistic approach
- Be treated by highly trained professional staff
- Access to best practice
- Access to affordable services
Our vision is to provide the best of hearing health care for you, our clients, now and into the future. In addition, we want to maintain our status as a valued professional practice in the medical and wider community. We work tirelessly to achieve this by offering:
- Ethical client-centred healthcare principles
- Maintain knowledge of latest scientific and technological advances
- State-of-the-art technology
- Latest evidence-based practices
- Highly skilled specialist audiologists
- Comprehensive, professional hearing healthcare